“MMD” is a Tony, Drama Desk & Astaire Award Nominated Director & Choreographer for her “stirring and lovingly staged” Broadway Revival of RAGTIME. With a career spanning over 40 years and as many theatres around the USA and abroad, MMD has become a sought-after stage director & choreographer working in the full range of artistic environments.
“MMD has a long track record of ‘smuggling in’ deeper meaning to classic stories and uncovering the burning, contemporary truths beneath them.”
—Jason Loewith, Artistic Director, Olney Theatre Center)
- Proud Member of SDC and DG
- American Show Director for Tokyo Disneyland’s 49th Anniversary Daytime Parade “Harmony In Color”
- Director of the groundbreaking production of Disney’s Beauty & The Beast for Olney Theatre Center
- Director of the St. Louis regional premiere of Beautiful The Carole King Musical at The Muny in Forest Park
- Edgar Award Nominated Playwright for Sherlock Holmes & The West End Horror co-written with her husband Anthony Dodge
- Launched @DirectingMusicals, a private studio for training early career directors and actors.
- Choreographed the Emmy Award Winning Episode of Sesame Street, “The Tango Festival”